Rabu, 18 November 2015

Ribena - Akeem Jahat ft Sona One


Ribena, ribena campur dengan Vodka and bakar Maria coz we the meanest sejambu Alia or Ila Damia I call up my baby but korang panggil dia Mrs Akeem GID$ GID$ lu punya gua punya we split with the team A ta tha a ta tha jangan panggil brother kalau tak kenal Kalau bukan pasal modal takpayahlah nak call My Mobile These rappers in copy they copy and copy and copy and copy They nothing but baju and Jordans in limited edition topi Ribena (7x) Curi awek lu depan-depan muka lu dah kena like tina Kulit cokelat barang dia berat muka macam Latina Seayu wanita but atas tilam dia memang betina I spicko ka-ena raja macam emma kino dizarina don't buat karenah akeem and the panel you know gua terror hmm? with money you talk kenapa nak borak sapu diorang licin cam kepala botak sinar macam carrot seadunan lobak haters muka monyong macam ikan todak eh wah ewah duit dah mula berselerak just saying I'm the shit siapa mintak kena berak sarung tshirt putih seluar camo masih segak flow sick takleh pulih barang gua dah merebak selu selu seludope salut barang seludope barang baik seludope susah datang? (yeah yeah) seludope (uhuh) (XXII) Sonaone Ribena (8x) Akeem Verse SonaOne Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh That was saction what I'm sippin on Purp drank, not lean not purp dank but i got green but my eyes lean fuck vaccine and with my team now you know we bought it on the ground all day any day I cut it stroll to the day I gotta run it even when I run it Ima stuck my Hunnits on the motherfucking budget Ribena, ribena campur dengan angsa kelabu double coke chill and at the marina orang lain suka campur dengan red bull but I keep it real macam with that Livita still in the viva baru cuci tapi masih bau cam sativa siapa pulak korang semua ni aku tak kenalmu macam korus Zamaera get money get money get money cari makan macam haiwan hari-hari you hustle at night after work tapi studio session lu gua sailang dari pagi trying to get in with this paper you trying to get to the office on time On the 22s in the spot that's what I call double cross and the line do you wanna get a little bit of this cake? and I ain't talking about white powder three rounds in the v call that white power I'm a pro that's logic got it in the back fruity loops I milk it I milk it for real, kid got that mango roll that's a fruity loop bring it back bring it back dinosaurs if you got a good bag my guy's the source I'm talking about a kush bag not Michael Kors ticking louder than nikki all tiger boys at I don't care if you don't get it coz I get it I get it when you talk about hip hop and M Y motherfucker, my name is embedded I've been in this game for a minute but somehow they move for five years in a row people keep asking about me for caprice but we've been cool since some three years ago sometimes I'm impressed by my own shit coz I feel like I done it all ready they asking me when the album drop I tell em "I'll drop when 'you all are ready'" I'm trying to sell out arenas You happy by just playing in bars No disrespect to Jin (Jin Hackman of RTBMY) but i've been raising the bar from SG to MY Budak Jahat Bujang Lapok Akeem and Kenobi we are so ill semua kedai habis jual ubat batuk

Tiada ulasan: